Be part of IVECO's team to build the ADAS/AD Center of Competence from the scratch.
In Southern Germany, IVECO develops global ADAS/AD solutions for future trucks and commercial vehicles. As an up-and-coming technology location, Ulm is the perfect place for this.
Shape the future with your ideas and drive your career to unimagined heights in a highly innovative environment.
FERCHAU DIRECT is the leading recruiting partner for digitalization in established and emerging industries. We exclusively support IVECO to find the right specialists and managers for the ADAS/AD Center of Competence. We are your first point of contact. We recruit exclusively for permanent positions - this is your chance to be placed directly at IVECO.
ADAS/AD Design Release Engineer (m/f/d) - Permanent Employment at IVECO - ADAS/AD Center of Competence
Navigate the Future - Tasks & Challenges
- Definition of the product and technology roadmap for the new advanced ADAS and Autonomous Drive functions
- Propose common technical solutions (E/E architecture evolution and new components) to maximize synergies between all truck and bus platforms
- Propose innovations, create invention disclosures, develop new design concepts and IP in order to improve products and systems
- Define end-to-end functional specifications and technical requirements
- Develop new features and functionalities for ADAS/AD systems with suppliers and strategic partners
- Work closely with other engineering departments, leading cross functional groups to coordinate the integration of new ADAS/AD functionalities into the vehicle
- Support functional safety and cybersecurity activities, develop the related Design Validation Plan
- Interface with suppliers to select new partners
- Review the progress of projects and provide frequent team progress updates to stakeholders
Enjoy Your Ride - Workplace & Benefits
- Excellent career perspectives supported by development programs
- Professional environment which allows personal growth
- Attractive salary package including bonus
- Flexible working hours and optionally home office
- 30 days of paid holidays
- Innovative, international environment
- Open minded, supportive atmosphere
- Highly skilled and great team colleagues
Start Your Engine - Skills & Experience
- Technical/engineering background with "Hands on mentality"
- Several years of work experience in a similar position
- Project management in complex settings
- Technical knowledge of Advanced Driver Assistance Systems and Autonomous Drive functions
- Knowledge of the tools for developing and testing ADAS systems and functions on bench and on vehicle
- Experience in requirement writing, requirement managements and related management tools (e.g. Polarion, Doors)
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in English, German or Italian are a plus
Please apply via our online portal to ensure data protection. We look forward to receiving your CV - a cover letter is not necessary.
Let's go for it.