Be part of IVECO's team to build the ADAS/AD Center of Competence from the scratch.
In Southern Germany, IVECO develops global ADAS/AD solutions for future trucks and commercial vehicles. As an up-and-coming technology location, Ulm is the perfect place for this.
Shape the future with your ideas and drive your career to unimagined heights in a highly innovative environment.
FERCHAU DIRECT is the leading recruiting partner for digitalization in established and emerging industries. We exclusively support IVECO to find the right specialists and managers for the ADAS/AD Center of Competence. We are your first point of contact. We recruit exclusively for permanent positions - this is your chance to be placed directly at IVECO.
ADAS/AD Function Owner (m/f/d) Front Camera Functions - Permanent Employment at IVECO - ADAS/AD Center of Competence
Navigate the Future - Tasks & Challenges
- Deployment of the front camera functions (LDW, LKA, TSR, HBL) from conceptualization to release
- Support the creation of the function road-map and work with the release engineering to support pre-development activities with the suppliers
- Support of supplier sourcing by defining the product card requirements for the end-user function and evaluating the supplier's maturity and performance
- Cooperation with the IVECO component responsible engineers and the suppliers to define functional uses cases and expected performance
- Support the test engineers in the definition of test environment and test cases, definition of corrective actions
- Being up-to date to the relevant regulatory and governmental requirements for the ADAS/AD functions and incorporate them in the functional requirements
Enjoy Your Ride - Workplace & Benefits
- Excellent career perspectives supported by development programs
- Professional environment which allows personal growth
- Attractive salary package including bonus
- Flexible working hours and optionally home office
- 30 days of paid holidays
- Innovative, international environment
- Open minded, supportive atmosphere
- Highly skilled and great team colleagues
Start Your Engine - Skills & Experience
- Technical/Engineering background with "Hands on mentality"
- Several years of experience in the automotive industry
- Experience with front camera functionality and familiar with LDW, LKA, TSR or HBL
- At least 1-3 years of experience developing and launching ADAS/AD functions
- Strong system engineering background and experience in projects or product development
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
Please apply via our online portal to ensure data protection. We look forward to receiving your CV - a cover letter is not necessary.
Let's go for it.